- Approximately 1900; primarily human, some halfling.
- Braham is governed by a noble aristocrat, the halfling lady Bely Ovet.
- The Adventurers Guild House: A large timber and brick building, said to be filled with dangerous beasts and monsters.
- The ruins of Nery Keep.
- Mara’s Ironworks: The workshop of a female human blacksmith named Mara, who is rumored to possess a small hoard of meteoric iron.
A few NPCs:
- Adar Burrow: Male Halfling Paladin, Good. Adar has an angular face, with braided black hair and blue eyes. He wears plate mail and wields a battle axe and shield. Adar is energetic and bold.
- Amisca Gamwes: Female Halfling Artist, Neutral. Amisca is fair in appearance, with tangled auburn hair and green eyes. She wears modest garments and a silver amulet. Amisca is haunted by the memories of a past life.
- Anneth Mylne: Female Halfling Soldier, Good. Anneth has messy white hair and blue eyes. She wears chain mail and wields a spear and short bow.
- Ealded: Male Human Mercenary, Neutral. Ealded has matted white hair and sharp brown eyes, and large ears. He wears studded leather and wields a warhammer and short bow. Ealded is hunting the brigands who murdered his family.